Non-park activities with toddler and infants

ekmom

Mouseketeer
We're renting a house in Orlando for a week in March mainly to visit DS and his fiance who live in Orlando and to escape the Michigan winter. We'll do one MK day but that's it. I'd love suggestions for other activities. We'll have a toddler (just turned 3) and 9 month old twins :eek:. We're staying about halfway between the airport and WDW.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Crayola Experience at the Florida Mall
Rent a boat at a WDW resort
WonderWorks
Sea-Life Aquarium (but skip the Orlando Eye)

My niece and her family live in Orlando and they have 6 children. When we visit, we like to go to Trail's End at Ft. Wilderness for a meal, then the kids have a blast playing at the playground nearby. There's the beach they can play at as well. If you stay until evening, the campfire is fun! It's open to all visitors.

My three-year-old adores the Lego store. There's one in Disney Springs, and kids love the Lego statues and the chance to play with the pile of bricks. We actually went to the Lego store in our mall last night, and I had to drag the kids out of there. The DS one is much more elaborate.

Maybe go see some animals at AKL?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter