Nomads Lounge - Can you order from Tiffins menu?

PetePanMan

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if you can order from Tiffin’s menu while at Nomads Lounge. If so, is it starters only or full menu? Thx

From what I can remember is more small plate kinda options... We got the bread service I do remember that... our grandson got some fruit and veggies with dipping sauce...

They used to occasionally allow you to order certain appetizers or desserts from Tiffins depending on how busy it was. But I haven't seen them offer that in a while. It's in perpetual busy mode these days, it seems. The "secret" is definitely out. That said, I think the lounge menu is great!

Sometimes they offer certain items from the Tiffins menu. But I think it can differ day to day, so it’s not something to count on.

They used to occasionally allow you to order certain appetizers or desserts from Tiffins depending on how busy it was. But I haven't seen them offer that in a while. It's in perpetual busy mode these days, it seems. The "secret" is definitely out. That said, I think the lounge menu is great!
THIS^

We stopped going to TIffins. The last time we went we ordered our appetizers from Nomad because theirs had no appeal. Server did have to go ask if we could. Nomad has a great menu and they have seem to have expanded it since opening.

OP another consideration is there are no "tables" at Nomad. They are low cocktail tables, often too small for even a few small dishes, let alone a full dinner/plate.

If you want Tiffins food I would book there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter