Nomad Lounge at Tiffins - walkup?

Jamie1019

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone, I've been reading the boards for years but never had a specific question to post until now. My fiance and I are taking a quick trip to Disney next week and we were hoping to eat at the Nomad Lounge at Tiffins between 6-7 p.m. (we have a ROL FP) on Friday, 4/28, but we've got a long day planned and want to make sure we'll get in without an issue.

In your experience, has the lounge been available for walkup seating for two on a Friday night, or would we be better off making an ADR at Tiffins itself? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I've been reading the boards for years but never had a specific question to post until now. My fiance and I are taking a quick trip to Disney next week and we were hoping to eat at the Nomad Lounge at Tiffins between 6-7 p.m. (we have a ROL FP) on Friday, 4/28, but we've got a long day planned and want to make sure we'll get in without an issue.

In your experience, has the lounge been available for walkup seating for two on a Friday night, or would we be better off making an ADR at Tiffins itself? Thanks in advance!
You will have no problem. Lots of seating. Enjoy

Love Nomad. See if you can sit in Alexandria's section. I think she is usually outside. They have a ton of seating. We have been there 3 or 4 times now in only 2 trips. We will be going back in August. I just hope it doesn't get overly busy once Pandora opens. I want it to have good business to keep the good employees, but I also want to be able to get in without a wait.

Do you seat yourself at Nomads? We are going next week and that outside seating looks so relaxing.

Just know I think the menus are seperate and there aren't tables that would be comfortsble for eating a whole meal. It is great for finger foods/tapas but once you need a fork and knife it gets awkard.

It may start to get busy now that Pandora is open and it's right at the bridge over to there but we had no problem just walking up and sitting down (outside). We did it a couple of times - we love the couches outside. We had some drinks, the bread service and charcuterie board. I'm really hoping it will still be reasonably easy to get a spot when we go next because I think it's one of the best places for a leisurely sit down. Loved Tiffins too.

I think the secret may be getting out - DH and I were there one afternoon in March and walked all the way around the outside section then inside through the back door before we found seating for two at one of the cocktail tables inside. Yes, all the outside tables and the other inside ones were taken! And when we were finishing up, just waiting to pay the bill, a family came in, and we gave them our table because it was the only one coming available. Once Pandora opens, it may be even more difficult to drop in there at certain times of day.

So, I would make an ADR at Tiffins to be sure you'll be able to eat at roughly the time you'd like.

We can't wait to try it out on our trip next month. It will coincide with the opening of Pandora as we arrive on the 26th. Hopefully it will not be too busy for the week. The drink menu looks to be the best I have seen at Disney.

I liked the watermelon drink. My daughter liked the snow leopard. I did not like that one. I think the bar is the best thing at AK. Unfortunately - I think Pandora is going to overwhelm it.

Pre-Pandora and Post-Pandora at NL will likely be very different experiences-no more "dead-end road" "privacy".:)

Pre-Pandora and Post-Pandora at NL will likely be very different experiences-no more "dead-end road" "privacy".:)
Deliberately bumping this thread to get the latest info on whether this prediction has proven true. We've enjoyed getting a great seat, typically outside on one of the couches, at Nomad Lounge, whenever we wanted. We've taken a year off of WDW (to go on a cruise) and now we're going back in December (the week before the holidays) for the first time since Pandora opened. How has it affected Nomad Lounge seating availability.

We were there this past May. We wanted a drink and a quiet break. We arrived around 1:00. We were able to get a seat for drinks. No seats were available outside, but it was empty inside. Two other couples eventually came in for drinks.

I know we were not there at a normal eating time, but I would say it’s still a hidden gem. We love the atmosphere and the drinks are so good.

I thought all the lounges were walk-up...no ADRs for them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter