Nobody told me this was here

They actually closed the Hooters in Boston for "health violation issues". Walked by it one day when I lived in the city and there was just a sign that said something like "This establishment is closed until further notice. If you are employed here, please call xxx-xxxx. - Board of Health" Made me feel real good about all the times I had eaten there...

I went to Tilted Kilt for lunch yesterday, the food and service was great. The decorations were Outstanding!

I thought Tilted Kilt was classier than Hooters. Better service too.

We (my coworkers and I) have come the agreement that TK serves the best Coke in town. Not sure what they do differently, but somehow it just tastes better. :confused3

I went to Tilted Kilt for lunch yesterday, the food and service was great. The decorations were Outstanding!

The only one I have been to was in Clearwater, Fl, right near the Phillies Complex. The scenery was phenomenal. And I was walking out three of the Phillis top tier players were walking in. So I also able to get my Jerseys autographed to frame for the man-cave. Defintiely a well rounded day.

This thread is proof positive why we needed our own board. Just terrific talk about TK and Hooters. Gotta love being a guy!

Oh so true!

Ok, so I just found out about this part of the board.

I apologize, but I get distracted in the theme park threads generally being non-sensical and sarcastic. But now I'll happily bring my talents to a place where people will probably actually appreciate me.

So how do DDC members identify themselves at the park??
I have LGMH's that we wear, and put on our resort door, but is there further identifiers needed to denote membership in this elite (emphasis mine) fraternity.

Hey, neat, I wasn't able to be in a frat in college, so now I can be.

Did I ask a question?

Welcome...agreed on other threads..I joined yesterday..seems like a great group.

So this Tilted Kilt dealie. . . . I must find one in my area . . . . . .

Welcome to the Noobs!

There's beer in the cooler.

Cheers,
Indy

So this Tilted Kilt dealie. . . . I must find one in my area . . . . . .

Welcome to the Noobs!

There's beer in the cooler.

Cheers,
Indy

They have their own website where you can locate a local franchise, I think you can even read the menu.

Well worth a google (or Bing if that is your thing) search.

Sad to think that I haven't been to a Tilted Kilt or Hooters since about the time of the post above. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!