No way Jose! We are going to Disneyland! 3/13 - Movin' on Up!

:thumbsup2:goodvibes:goodvibes
Thank you!
Haven't been in Disneyland since 1988. What we have been missing!
Thank you so much for your amazing report and pictures. It is a great help with planning my trip. We just decided to go to California 8/20 to 8/31 with the first 4 days at Disneyland. I initially looked at the on property room rates and just about died, but now I realize we must stay on site. We will be dropping some big bucks, but it certainly will be worth it. I just stumbled upon your TR this morning, and have read it all. Thank you so much:worship:!

Hi, Brook! :wave2:

Just caught up while you are having a blast at Disney! Love that you tried the Mickey beignets, and the pictures of New Orleans Square are gorgeous! I want to go! Hungry Bear looks like a great place to eat, and I am cracking up over the petrified tree and Lillian not liking it. :rotfl:

Don't feel too bad about Henry -- we have all had those mothering moments! I promise!

How nice that the Grand Californian is RIGHT next to DCA -- how convenient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter