No surgery for infertility needed!!!!!!!

Kennywife

Sometimes miracles take a little time
I'm so happy!!!!!! I had a full work up including an MRI to check my uterus shape last month. My RE was afraid I needed laparoscopy/hysteroscopy to fix infertility, as well as medicine. It turns out I may only need clomid, which is an ovulating inducing medicine!!!!! :cool1:

I've cut back on sugar, kicked up my excersize program, and feel better than ever! I'm so happy!

That's great news!!!

I remember years ago I had a bunch of tests ran on me also and they put me on something called Serophene to help me ovulate. They wanted to try it for a couple of months to see what happened and I got pregnant the very first month. I also got pregnant twice without any help after that. I guess I needed a jump start to get my body working right.

I wish you the best of luck!! :goodvibes

Congrats, that is great news!

I did have the lap/hysteroscopy in May to remove my endometriosis (apparently stage 4 is a level of 40; I was level 116 :scared1:) and fibroids. My lining was still irregular, however, and I was diagnosed with complex hyperplasia with atypia. I had a D&C two weeks ago Friday. I am PRAYING like crazy that this has taken care of the problem and we can try for a baby now. I know I ovulate, I've always been able to feel it when it happens, so hopefully we won't need meds for it. I've also been working on my diet and started taking prenatal vitamins on doctors' recommendations.

Good luck to you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!