No Summer discounts past May 27th?

When I look on Mousesavers, I see this:

4/28/19-9/30/19 20%-30% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) 1/2/19, exp 5/27/19

What happened to that discount? It says you can book from April 28-Sept 30. That came out in January! Wasn't supposed to exp till May 27th. Was it because of SWGE they pulled it? I'm not asking for myself, I'm a resident. I just find it weird that was out there and they pulled it before the booking date even got here.
I used the Sun and Fun discount for what became Star Wars opening week. I booked before the SWGE opening date was announced and I remember the discount ending end of March. Not sure if it always was listed that way or updated after the discount was initially released, but I think the former...

When I look on Mousesavers, I see this:

4/28/19-9/30/19 20%-30% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) 1/2/19, exp 5/27/19

What happened to that discount? It says you can book from April 28-Sept 30. That came out in January! Wasn't supposed to exp till May 27th. Was it because of SWGE they pulled it? I'm not asking for myself, I'm a resident. I just find it weird that was out there and they pulled it before the booking date even got here.

This confuses me as well. Mousesavers is usually very accurate so did Disney change the promo or is it just wrong on Mousesavers? According to the wording, it says it was released on 1/2/19 and will exp on 5/27/19. It is supposed to be for stays 4/28/19-9/30/19. The offer is still out there and has not expired but now it is only bookable for stays through 5/27/19.

Rooms are plentiful for my early Aug dates as well as some July dates I've been checking. I'm hoping we see another summer promo soon.

I think Mousesavers messed up not realizing there were 2 separate booking dates. The 3/24 end date has been posted many times on this board.

SW:GE opening date was announced on 3/14. I booked a room that day with this promo for opening weekend. I played around with various different scenarios for several days after so it was not pulled immediately after the announcement.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/sun-and-fun-help.3726989/

Here is one of the first threads talking about it. The 3/24/19 end date is discussed right when it was announced

I think Mousesavers messed up not realizing there were 2 separate booking dates. The 3/24 end date has been posted many times on this board.

SW:GE opening date was announced on 3/14. I booked a room that day with this promo for opening weekend. I played around with various different scenarios for several days after so it was not pulled immediately after the announcement.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/sun-and-fun-help.3726989/

Here is one of the first threads talking about it. The 3/24/19 end date is discussed right when it was announced
If you look at post #10 from the thread you linked, you can clearly see the 5/27 booking date. It just says you get the "greatest savings" if you book by 3/24.

Here's the picture from the post I'm talking about:

DmXEyaF.png

If you look at post #10 from the thread you linked, you can clearly see the 5/27 booking date. It just says you get the "greatest savings" if you book by 3/24.

Here's the picture from the post I'm talking about:

DmXEyaF.png
Good picture. Clearly states:
"For stays most nights 4/28/19 - 5/27/19 when you book through 5/27/19."
"For stays most nights 5/28/19 - 9/30/19 when you book through 3/24/19."

The discount for June through September simply expired when it was supposed to expire - on March 24th.

I messaged Disney and they just said that it wasn't available any longer. Total bummer!

What's not available any longer? The discounts for "For stays most nights 4/28/19 - 5/27/19 when you book through 5/27/19." or
"For stays most nights 5/28/19 - 9/30/19 when you book through 3/24/19."

That's something most are aware of....what everyone is waiting for, is to see if any other summer discounts are coming. I've just never see Disney pull a promotion so soon.

Looking to book last minute for May 31st to June 5th, only seeing POP around $170 a night is this a good deal? Can I do better?

Looking to book last minute for May 31st to June 5th, only seeing POP around $170 a night is this a good deal? Can I do better?

Are you looking at rack rate? Because I see the Summer Sun & Fun discount which drops All Star Movies from $175 to $149.

All Star Sports from $160 to $136

That's just to name a couple. Pop Century doesn't have any rooms under this offer.

I'm paying $132 a night for our room and that's the preferred view. It was only $10 more so I said why not. Closer to the food court and the buses when I decide I don't want to drive to the parks.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!