No Summer discounts past May 27th?

They had free dining offer and a room discount for up to end of September out in the beginning of this year but they have expired.

They had free dining offer and a room discount for up to end of September out in the beginning of this year but they have expired.

The summer room only wasn't supposed to expire until May (checked MouseSavers because I thought I was crazy). I'm guessing since SWGE is opening Aug. 29 and the deal was good until September 30, they pulled it. They will probably come out with another one for the summer up to like August, maybe, depending on how room capacity is looking.

Nevermind...ap apparent the first half was until May 27 booking to May 27, but the rest of the summer was Mar. 24. I'm still guessing they will have another set of summer discounts.

The summer room only wasn't supposed to expire until May (checked MouseSavers because I thought I was crazy). I'm guessing since SWGE is opening Aug. 29 and the deal was good until September 30, they pulled it. They will probably come out with another one for the summer up to like August, maybe, depending on how room capacity is looking.

I thought I was going crazy the other day! We have one booked at the end of August - and I went to check to see if anything new opened up - I was so confused when the deal was gone! They totally modified the offer that was out to expire in May - I certainly know because I have that original offer booked for August!

I thought I was going crazy the other day! We have one booked at the end of August - and I went to check to see if anything new opened up - I was so confused when the deal was gone! They totally modified the offer that was out to expire in May - I certainly know because I have that original offer booked for August!

Yeah, I have a night booked in June on the offer, and I wanted to see if anything new popped up. But the offer was gone.

We decided last week to go in June and would REALLY like to have a discount lol

I'm anxiously waiting to see if anymore July AP discounts come up. I've got a trip planned mid-July. Planning a split stay with a weekend break on the gulf coast. I called the end of March and was told to watch for discounts that "might" come out this month.

Is it possible there won't be a second round of summer discounts? I can still pull standard rooms at BC/YC/BW for my July dates. :scared:

Is it possible there won't be a second round of summer discounts? I can still pull standard rooms at BC/YC/BW for my July dates. :scared:
There are standard rooms available at almost all the resorts for the two weeks we’re planning to be there, end of June/early July. I’d guess that a pretty good discount will have to be released if they want to keep up resort occupancy pre-Star Wars...

There are standard rooms available at almost all the resorts for the two weeks we’re planning to be there, end of June/early July. I’d guess that a pretty good discount will have to be released if they want to keep up resort occupancy pre-Star Wars...
We are going early-mid Aug and there are plenty of rooms available for our dates as well. I just cannot imagine they will not release another summer promo. What I cannot figure out is why they pulled Sun & Fun early??

Were there any ap summer discounts that were pulled? I note that the current ap discounts run to the end of June. Did they at one point also extend through the summer?

I am keeping my eyes open as well. I am booked for mid July but would love a little more of an incentive to stay onsite. :)

I think this was the initial Sun and Fun, if it helps:

• Save up to 25% for stays most nights April 28 through May 27, 2019 when you book through May 27, 2019
  • Save up to 30% for stays most nights May 28 through September 30, 2019 when you book through March 24, 2019
The April 28-May 27 dates are still active. Maybe that is why it is listed this way on mousesavers.

According to this link on mousesavers, there should be a RO discount that applies to stays through 9/30 and exp 5/27:
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

Wasn't that Fun & Sun? If not, what is that discount?

When I look on Mousesavers, I see this:

4/28/19-9/30/19 20%-30% off room-only rates for general public (also bookable as package) 1/2/19, exp 5/27/19

What happened to that discount? It says you can book from April 28-Sept 30. That came out in January! Wasn't supposed to exp till May 27th. Was it because of SWGE they pulled it? I'm not asking for myself, I'm a resident. I just find it weird that was out there and they pulled it before the booking date even got here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter