No Show Today

I just read through 6 pages of this thread my fault but overall I just cannot believe some of these posts. Pete was sick, the show was cancelled it is not the end of the world. I enjoy the show and if the show is cancelled I just say oh well.

Pete I am sorry you were not well and going forward you are no longer allowed to cancel anymore shows please do that one thing for me. I just cannot cope with reading so many insensitive posts. Craig thanks guy for your comments did not seem to help much.

One thing I did decide after reading some of this is that I am not on here much and will keep it that way. Pete get well

Although optimistic, the forecast for tomorrow is calling for heavy thunderstorms. So, I'm already thinking we may not get a live show this week or it will get truncated. :goodvibes

I was planning to be at EPCOT tomorrow, but that may get scrapped.

Last edited:

There will not be a live show tomorrow.

Once a year, Disney holds a travel agent "convention" named the Earmarked Convention.

Some of the team will be attending.

As far as I know...no one is ill.

I sense some sort of tension within the team ... nobody is telling Kevin when people are sick. (Kidding! I'm sure that not only would people tell Kevin if they're sick, he be the first to want to help of he can. Just because he's a nice and caring guy.)

Enjoy your convention!

@Teleclashter For future reference, I perform an interpretive dance to the entire Epcot entrance loop. It is approximately 47 minutes long, and I have it on high-quality video. So if another situation arises at the last minute that prevents a live show from being broadcast, I would be happy(and honored) for you to air my contribution in its place.

:rolleyes1

@Teleclashter im visiting in August, I know you work hard so I’ll bring you a few cans of beer from the hottest brewery in Michigan, old nation brewery. Keep up the good work, I’m sure it’s more work monitoring the peeps on here than producing a show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!