No package with Canadian tickets ?!

VPro

Earning My Ears
Hi!
I want to book a week at FW and have the Canadian ticket, but I don't have the option to make a package, it only shows the US priced ticket. Can I book my week at FW and then call to add tickets as a package so i have the package cancellation policy ? (I'd rather not call at all because I'm a French speaker and speaking and spelling on the phone is always a little harder for me !) thank you !

Hi!
I want to book a week at FW and have the Canadian ticket, but I don't have the option to make a package, it only shows the US priced ticket. Can I book my week at FW and then call to add tickets as a package so i have the package cancellation policy ? (I'd rather not call at all because I'm a French speaker and speaking and spelling on the phone is always a little harder for me !) thank you !

When are you looking to go? You should be able to add the Canadian tickets to a package at FW provided you are not trying to take advantage of free dining or another "package" deal (like the kids free meal plan or whatever else is out now). You should be able to do a room discount and the Canadian tickets. You do, of course, have the option to call and do everything. If you book a room only first and then call to add tickets it will impact the deposit you pay (have to pay for one night for the room only, get that refunded and pay the $200 for the package).

I find it easier to get the packages to turn up if you start by looking at the Canadian resident tickets online. Then exit that page and start looking at hotel availability. I find that way once I’ve chosen a hotel room that I want the option for Canadian tickets automatically pops up as an add on to the hotel stay.

just to add if all else fails and you’re going to call anyways I would just call to book the package of hotel and Canadian tickets together at the same time rather than booking hotel online first.More straightforward than changing reservations if there is concern about language barriers

OP why is it that you want to book a package. You can just as easily book a room only reservation and then add Canadian tickets to your account? The room only reservations have a better cancellation policy.

OP why is it that you want to book a package. You can just as easily book a room only reservation and then add Canadian tickets to your account? The room only reservations have a better cancellation policy.

Im not sure why OP wants the package but for me I like the flexibility of cancelling both the ticket and hotel 30 days before the trip if I need to. Buying tickets alone makes them Non refundable so even though the hotel is cancellable for a longer period (7days before check in) I would be stuck with WDW tickets I can’t use burning a hole in my pocket...

Hi!

Regardez-vous sur le site canadien? Il y a une version en français.

Voici le site en français: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/fr-ca/
Numéro de téléphone: 407 939-1861

Pour ne pas payer de frais d'interurbain, j'utilise l'application Google Hangout sur mon cellulaire. La dernière fois que j'ai appelé le numéro, j'avais l'option de continuer en français mais ça fait quelques années.

Une autre possibilité est de réserver ce que vous voulez au CAA. Ils ont accès aux billets canadiens et leurs prix devraient être les même que directement avec Disney.

Hi ! I'm looking to go September 5-14 2020, but when I look up on the website, I only have the package option with the Non-Canadian price. I haven't seen anywhere where I could change it to the Canadian ticket.

Im not sure why OP wants the package but for me I like the flexibility of cancelling both the ticket and hotel 30 days before the trip if I need to. Buying tickets alone makes them Non refundable so even though the hotel is cancellable for a longer period (7days before check in) I would be stuck with WDW tickets I can’t use burning a hole in my pocket...

That's why I was thinking to have a package instead of risking losing a couple hundreds if anything happens between now and September !

I will definitely try to check the Canadian ticket at first and then look at room availability, on the Canadian site, to see if it pops up !

Thank you all for your help !

It's weird, I am able to go in and look at your dates, choose Wilderness Lodge and when I get to the ticket page it lists the CAN resident tickets. (one adult and one 10-year-old). Maybe try clearing your cache or using a different browser? I am using Chrome. Disney IT at it's finest :)

It's been awhile from our last trip so don't remember all the rules, but your comment is why I purchased the Canadian tickets as part of a package. The Disney agent told me that when I bundled it with a room (and I got the room discount too), then the tickets hold the same cancellation policy.
P.S. - I see from the comment above that room only, you can cancel up to 7 days before? But with tickets, you can cancel up to 30 days before for a full refund. For us, if we don't use the tickets on our planned trip, then we won't have another chance to go this year, so guess we are better to purchase as a package as you just lose $200 if cancel up to 2 days before (i.e. you don't lose everything...just the deposit). SO seems like it depends if you could find another trip before Dec 31st if you need to cancel or not....if I'm understanding the cancellation rules.

Valid point. Just as a side note, if you purchase tickets separately and don't use them this year their value is not lost at the end of the year. Disney will assign their value to another ticket purchase in future years assuming they have not been used.

I know I will go back again some day so I like having the flexibility of a room only reservation. I also purchase my Disney tickets through AM so there's that.

Valid point. Just as a side note, if you purchase tickets separately and don't use them this year their value is not lost at the end of the year. Disney will assign their value to another ticket purchase in future years assuming they have not been used.

I know I will go back again some day so I like having the flexibility of a room only reservation. I also purchase my Disney tickets through AM so there's that.

The downside with this is that you cannot make FP+ with an expired ticket in MDE. Unless that changed?!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!