No more Studio mini-fridges?

Beverage coolers are not really comparable to a mini fridge. If you fill a beverage cooler with drinks, food, dairy, and some leftovers, you’re gonna have a bad time. Disney probably thought they covered their bases with allowing people to store meds in their walk in, but didn’t account for breastfeeding mothers who need to store milk.
This is a huge issue on DCL as well.... I believe the Magic has fridges but the Wish has a beverage cooler for example....

Sorry to hijack the thread but do the studios at BLT have a mini fridge or a beverage cooler? Staying at a 1 bedroom at Saratoga beforehand and plan on bringing over the groceries I buy when swapping resorts.
Last November, in an accessible room with a tub - 7714, this was the fridge. I was not happy about it. I'm willing to give BLT some grace since a desperately needed refurb is coming soon. So maybe this was temporary.
20231109_200102.jpg
Beverage coolers are not really comparable to a mini fridge. If you fill a beverage cooler with drinks, food, dairy, and some leftovers, you’re gonna have a bad time. Disney probably thought they covered their bases with allowing people to store meds in their walk in, but didn’t account for breastfeeding mothers who need to store milk.
I had the same experience with the pictured fridge in Nov. It didn't keep everything cold when it was full. We had drinks, yogurt, little milk cartons and some leftovers stuffed in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter