no more free universal planning videos!!!

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
in the mail today, i received an envelope full of assorted universal vacation planning brochures, but no free video....

called the phone number on the enclosed letter (407-363-8000) and was told they no longer send out the free universal planning videos as they did in the past (as recently as last year)

i mentioned how whomever i spoke to a week ago, had told me i would be receiving a free video - again, the woman i spoke to just a few minutes ago said i had been misinformed - that universal is no longer sending out free videos (regardless of what phone number you call)

oh, well.....

just thought i'd pass this information on

if you are interested i think i still have mine that i recieved a few months ago, email me your address and ill send it to you

thank you, tiggger1, for offering to send me your univeral video from a few months ago - but i do have the universal planning video that i got last year - i thought there might be a new version out this year - but thank you anyway!

not a problem.. if there is anyone who would like it just email me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter