No Mickey with Musket items left at Fort Wilderness!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
My mom is there now and I wanted her to pick me up anything with the old loggo on it! They did find 2 pins in MK but nothing else! The store at FW said they came in about 1 month ago and cleared it out. Anyone know where they may have shipped it too? My mom went down to the outlets and they told her the same thing. I really want a sweat shirt and a picture frame!! I have some stuff from our many trips! But.....

My sister is there right now. She called me Sunday afternoon and said she was amazed at how many items were available with the old logo. She mentioned the pins to me, as well as a tire cover, magnets and T-Shirts. She said she was shopping in the Meadows. Maybe only Settlement Depot was out?:confused:

I just posted about our recent trip, but if you didn't see it I mentioned that there were plenty of items with old logo..in fact saw nothing with new one!

Where did you see the stuff. My mom and step dad are there right now. They found:
2 pins (same)at the MK
towel
a fridge magnet
a patch
and the tire cover ( I called her last night and she told me)
They went to both stores in Fort Wilderness and The Wilderness lodge. Plus some stores in MK and Epcot they even went over to the outlet which told them the same story it was all pulled about a month ago.
Oh well!
I really wanted a pin so I am happy about that!

My sister is there right now too! She said they were shopping in Meadows on Sunday afternoon. Hope this helps! :D

Colleen

Thanks Colleen. I spoke with my mom this morning and they checked again and found no T-shirt and spoke to a CM who was surprised they still had some magnets and the tire cover and towel. So who knows maybe a lot of people bought stuff Sat before checking out. I am happy I have the pin! and patches, great for scrap books!
who knows we are headed in late Feb maybe they will have those sale tables outside and bring some of it back!

I'm heading down in Dec, Spinning. If you want me to check for you, I'll be happy to!:) DH was so upset about them changing the logo, I found a couple FW pins on ebay and grabbed them for him!! He said he's going to wear them proudly when we check in!!:rolleyes:

Colleen that is so nice of you! Thank you!
My mom and step dad will be there too! They live in Florida and have a motor home and always hit Disney before they come here! Plus we will be there in Feb. Who knows by then they may pull some of the sweat shirts out of storage...or have them at the out lets!
But thanks again!

We were there last weekend and there was a lot of stuff. The pins we saw all cver. All 4 parks, both water parks and at several of the resorts and at least 3 places at Downtown Disney. We are going back this weekend and will look again. They had sweatshirts but we only get to wear sweatshirts about 2 hours a year down here....

Memph1s

Where did you see the sweat shirts? Down Town Disney? They didn't go there.

I was at FW last week. I saw several items with the old logo at both stores. I bought a sweatshirt, hat and a pin. The CM's were still wearing the old logo pin. I asked one of them when they were going to get rid of the old logo'd stuff and she had no idea.

I find it ironic that they are getting rid of the logo with the musket but you can still buy toy guns everywhere on Disney property.:confused:

Thanks everyone! They left yesterday...or I should say towed out! Their motor home wouldn't start and had to be towed to a Ford garage! Something about the wires fusing together...but almost $800 later they are one their way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter