No Hurricanes Please- A Redemption Trip- November 2018 PTR-Updated 11/17/18 New TR Links

We are home! I can't wait to share our trip with you all. I will try to get our photos uploadedand start a proper trip report soon. 11 days sure does fly by, but we are happy to be home with the girls. Stay tuned!
Glad to hear you had a good trip!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Well, I have transferred all the pictures from my phone to my computer. I've downloaded half of the 262 photopass photos. I have all my receipts collected (read: disorganized chaos) into an envelope.

What does that mean?

It's time for trip reports! I am going to attempt two. Please bear with me in writing them as it's a busy time of year at work along with the upcoming holidays and pending surgery, but I am very excited to share our vacation with you all!

Dining report: The Cheesiest Report Ever
Trip report: Think of All The Joy You'll Find When You Leave the World Behind

Thank you all for reading along in the planning stages of our trip. Hope to see you all at the reports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter