No free dining Sept 2021

Pixiedust724

Earning My Ears
We were planning our trip next Aug or Sept hoping to get free dining. Did I read the press release correctly?
no dining packages until after 9/2021?

We were planning our trip next Aug or Sept hoping to get free dining. Did I read the press release correctly?
no dining packages until after 9/2021?

At this time, there are no dining packages through the end of THIS year, but all of this could change tomorrow.

I wouldn't be worried or even contemplating what may be happening NEXT year.

I think at this point Disney may want to go with further out dates to avoid repeating the same mishaps they've already experienced with saying they would do this or that and then not being able to do so due to the whole pandemic situation. So if they don't know when they may be able to get back to "normal" with dining maybe they thought telling folks not to expect an answer for a year or more was the safest bet.

ETA: They first said the end of this year, but later information came out definitely said through Sept. 2021. (Maybe they want to hold off on anything before the anniversary celebrations, as well.)

You'll have to watch to see if they come up with prices for the dining plan towards the end of this calendar year.

They could re-instate the dining plans before Sept 2021 but they had to cancel because some were booked next year already. Altho, if they lose money with the dining plans, they may not since they are trying to re-coup income they lost

It is difficult to predict where we will be that far ahead. However if there is any restrictions on capacity Disney won't need to be offering incentives. Of course that might depend a lot on the economy and people's desire to travel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter