No current bounce backs?

lorenae

I'm going to Disney World!
I looked through the literature today at PO-FQ, and there is almost nothing, and nothing at all about a current bounce back. Is the last one (December) over? I was going to book then, but didn’t know my exact dates so thought I’d wait until this visit.

I’m thinking last week of April/first week of May would be a good time to bring the grandsons to WDW.

I hope this helps. You have to go to the top/first post for current information about what is in offer.

The bounceback info is just on a single page left in the small booklet in the room. Sometimes the housekeepers don’t notice it is gone or neglect to replace it after a previous guest takes it. There has always been a bounceback for at least the last 15 - 20 years. Call ext 8844 from your resort room. That is the dedicated line for the future stay offer. The current offer is the room discount that started in October. Call & ask for availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!