• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No cobwebs/dust noticed at Trails End!

nbodyhome

DIS Veteran
Someone mentioned dust, cobwebs etc. at TE earlier this month. Some friends and I were there today, had a great lunch - and didn't see anything (no cobwebs in the chandeliers, anywhere).

The food was great, I love TE!

Someone mentioned dust, cobwebs etc. at TE earlier this month. Some friends and I were there today, had a great lunch - and didn't see anything (no cobwebs in the chandeliers, anywhere).
The food was great, I love TE!

Hey there, thanks for the detective work. The things you do for research! I'm glad to hear of it, I was ready to call someone and have them get up there and clean that mess up.

So, what was for lunch and did you take any walks that will show up on your blog while you were there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter