No-Bag Line with Stroller and No Bags?

marisabuzz

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to skip the bag check line and use the no-bag lines with an umbrella stroller? I desperately want to go without bags or a purse (kids are 4 and 6, so no diaper bag and just bring my phone with a wallet case), but bring strollers for when the kids get tired or to use when we need to get somewhere fast. We are going in December so a small bottle of sunscreen that can fit in our pockets, and we can wear hats and sweaters. Do all strollers need to go through the bag-check line? We are staying at BLT.

I know, sounds crazy...no bags. But I think we can do it. So can we bypass the bag check?

My husband took the stroller with the grandchildren through the no-bag line every single time. We were there for two weeks, and visiting every park many times. It was never a problem. We didn't have a bag in the stroller, the bottom was empty.

I know, sounds crazy...no bags. But I think we can do it. So can we bypass the bag check?

Going no bags isn't crazy, it's great. I totally get that parents of really small children NEED diaper bags, and I feel for them. No way would I go with an unnecessary bag. No bag line saves time every morning. Just not having to lug the thing around is great too. Have a wonderful bag free trip.

If you don't have any bags, you can go thru the 'no bag' line.

Thanks. I was asking because I wasn't sure if security considered a stroller something that needed to be checked. Every time we've gone through the bag check line, they've also checked our stroller. I would probably turn red if we tried going through without bags but with strollers and to be told to check our strollers.:scared:

Going no bags isn't crazy, it's great. I totally get that parents of really small children NEED diaper bags, and I feel for them. No way would I go with an unnecessary bag. No bag line saves time every morning. Just not having to lug the thing around is great too. Have a wonderful bag free trip.

Thanks for the reassurance! I try to go bagless wherever and whenever I can now. Would be sweet if I could pull this off at WDW and not regret my decision!!

My husband took the stroller with the grandchildren through the no-bag line every single time. We were there for two weeks, and visiting every park many times. It was never a problem. We didn't have a bag in the stroller, the bottom was empty.
Thanks, good to know that you've tried it without problems!

Yes, you can go through the no-bag line. DH took our double stroller and kids through the no-bag line everytime, while I took our bag through bag check. This was the same for our 2015 and 2016 trips. They typically made DH walk through a metal detector and might have glanced at the stroller, it had small pockets in the back that were empty, but he essentially went right through everytime! Enjoy!

Any kind of case that is shut will need to go thru the bag check line, if it is visible to the people doing the check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts