No ADRs at Le Cellier

cmm

Mouseketeer
Is anyone getting an ADR for Le Cellier in August, or are they all sold out in anticipation of free dining? We haven't settled on an exact date for our trip, but I thought I might go ahead and make a reservation, but I get nothing available, at least in the evening.

Le Cellier is one of the hardest ADRs to get anymore. It is almost always booked up not to mention that it is a small restaurant to begin with.

Keep checking online and I'm certain something will eventually open up. I was able to get two hard to get reservation about 2-3 weeks out from our trip by checking online 3-4 times a day. People do cancel.

Good Luck! :)

I tried getting a dinner reservation for our August trip at the beginning of Apr and nothing was available at that time...we ended up having to do a late lunch. I guess anything is better than nothing. I have checked back several times and still nothing available.

I just called today for our October trip, EXACTLY 180 days out. At 7 a.m. in the morning, I could not get a reservation for Le Cellier. Unless you book exactly 180 days out, you can pretty much forget it...you have to keep checking and wait for someone to drop a reservation.

I tried to get a le cellier adr for our August trip at 180 days out and there was only lunch available, i decided not to bother and booked something else instead. About 4 weeks later i changed my mind and booked a lunch at le cellier, i guessed that was better than nothing at all. About a fortnight ago i was switching some reservations around and checked le cellier and managed to get a dinner on the 26th. There was also a 5.25 dinner on the 25th available. I posted it on here and so i hope someone wanting it badly managed to get it! So keep checking, reservations for le cellier do come up every now and then! Maybe we could start some kind of page where if you see a le cellier dinner available on the online system you post the details and someone may be able to get it. Just an idea. :)

Last year i got reservation with NO issues. My best advice dont be so picky about the day
(not that you are picky just saying :) )

We are going at the end of Aug as well. I have been trying to get ADR for either lunch or dinner..early or late...and have not gotten anything. I will keep trying though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter