NJ DIS MEET T-shirts- order by April 7

wdwscout

DIS Veteran
I have extended the window for ordering our very cool :cool2: LIME GREEN Meet t-shirts through next Sunday, April 7 at 6pm.
They are only $15 and your whole purchase price goes to GKTW!!

If you wear your shirt at the meet- you even get 5 extra tickets for our prizes!

Order HERE!! (Use code NJDISMEET)

BREAKING NEWS!!! :mic:

Registration has been re-opened through tonight at 11:30pm.
Had a couple of people who waited until the last minute and then got shut out- so the window is re-opened until tonight (Tuesday, April 2) at 11:30pm.

Head on over right now so you don't miss out on all the FUN!! :woohoo:

:cheer2:Last chance to get your NJ DIS Meet t-shirt this weekend. Sales end at 11:59pm Sunday evening :cheer2:
(that's tomorrow folks!)

Remember- they are only $15 each and all $15 of your purchase price goes directly to Give Kids the World!! Plus, you get a nifty lime green t-shirt to wear at the meet and anywhere else you want to show your DIS pride and support of GKTW.

But wait... there's more!!!
When you wear your Meet t-shirt to the event on Saturday 4/27- you will get an extra 5 tickets for our fabulous prizes!! :thumbsup2

So don't delay- order your shirt today. Click on the link in my signature, go to the eventzilla page, enter the NJDISMEET code. Remember to indicate your shirt size in the comments section!

See you all in 3 weeks!! :cool1:

any chance of allowing any more orders? I am not on the Dis alot anymore and missed this deadline... :( my dd really wants one.

Let me know!

any chance of allowing any more orders? I am not on the Dis alot anymore and missed this deadline... :( my dd really wants one.

Let me know!

We will have a a few available for sale Friday night! Are you joining us then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!