Nine Nights: Filling 2019 with Disney Adventures around the World *New TR Link 7/31

Hi Alicia! Somehow I missed that you had this report going! We were even down in WDW at the same time. I remember feeling sad that I missed seeing Tom Hanks and the gang in Toy Story Land by one day! I am super envious that you got to see them.

Looking forward to reading about your trip and hearing how everything goes with your move.

Hi Alicia! Somehow I missed that you had this report going! We were even down in WDW at the same time. I remember feeling sad that I missed seeing Tom Hanks and the gang in Toy Story Land by one day! I am super envious that you got to see them.

Looking forward to reading about your trip and hearing how everything goes with your move.

Oh really?! I wish I had known; I would have tried to say hello. Maybe another time!

I still can't believe we got to see all the stars in the park. It was surreal!

Did I do it? Did I catch up with everyone's trip reports?!

Not quite.

I'm almost there, though, guys. I think all I have left are a few of the Epic girl's trips I need to read, and let's be real...I'm postponing those because I'm still salty I couldn't attend. :rotfl: Silly move interfering with my DIS life.

This transition to England has been slower than I expected. I fell behind on the DIS when I went to Florida, then started to catch back up when I got to Germany. Only to fall behind again the first week I was in England house hunting. Then, when we were at a stand still and stuck in our hotel for 20 days I got about halfway up to speed.
Anddd then all my progress got lost when we moved into our house and started unpacking and waiting 5 days for internet to be turned on.

Fortunately, I think this is it. I have my table set up, the kids have their toys and a beautiful "garden" to run around, our second car should be here in the next few weeks, life is settling into the new normal.

Which is great for me, because it means I can FINALLY start off on the reliving of my Disney trip in June.
:cheer2:

Should you all care to join me, here is the link to my newest TR:
Way Out Here Eh? - A June 2019 TR

Thanks, everyone, so much for all the advice and tips you provided on this PTR. It was unbelievably helpful; I never imagined I would learn as much as I did and it helped my family have a wonderful vacation. :goodvibes

Fortunately, I think this is it. I have my table set up, the kids have their toys and a beautiful "garden" to run around, our second car should be here in the next few weeks, life is settling into the new normal.
Glad to hear life is starting to go back to normal! That was a long time to be displaced.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter