• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Nightlight" anyone heard of it?

AliceinHalloweentown

<font color=blue>Leader of the WDI Cult<br><font c
My friend is reading this book right now, and OMG it's HILARIOUS.

It's a spoof of Twilight (but like.. a third the size), the characters are named "Belle" and "Edwart" and from the few pages I've read of it, it's so funny.

Anyone read it?

I'm going to buy it tomorrow :rotfl:

I LOVE Twilight. but I LOVE spoofs too!! I should read it!! lol

The first page is like "The hot Phoenix sun beat down on my bare, pallid, pale arm"
Making fun of Smeyer's over use of adjectives xD

It's published by the Harvard Lampoon so you know its got to be funny :p

I don't get it.

Really?
I find twilight funny enough as it is.

Twilight is a horrible horrible attempt to remake something thats already been created many years prior.
Except people take it seriously. Thats the funniest part.
I liked Twilight when it was a TV show called Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

My friend (who loves twilight) is like, "HAHA, nightlight! SO funny! you'll love it!"
No, I don't. I tried reading it, and thought it was slightly unoriginal.
A spoof of a book I already considered to be a spoof?

*sigh*
I don't understand you kids these days.

... I hate Twilight.. that's why I like it...

I chucked my books across the room, Twilight actually angers me when I try to read it.

This books just emphasizes Smeyer's horrid writing skills and bizarre plots (or lack of them), and that's why I enjoy it.

this looks hhyyysssttererriicalll! OMG! I always tease my friends who like it! I MUST HAVE IT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter