• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nifty trick...Cold Brew tea bags

Dana_Buckley

Mouseketeer
I wasn't sure where to put this, but I thought it was neat. Lipton makes Cold Brew tea bags now, so you can just take a water bottle, take a sip, then put the tea bag in & shake it up a bit! Yummy iced tea, especially if you are tired of plain water all day long!
We leave next week! YIPPEE!!

Thanks for the tip. I'll put this on our Disney Tips board for you. Thanks for posting. :)

I use those tea bags for my pitchers, but when I make the individual glasses of tea, it takes quite a while to "brew". But, if you are pondering around Disney, it won't matter. On the other hand, don't expect to make one right when it is time to eat & it be ready... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter