Nice Visit. Transportation has gotten BAD!

parkluvr

Mouseketeer
We just returned from a 6 night stay at the Polynesian. We did the Deluxe dining plan, which was a lot of food. Overall, we had a good trip. The one complaint that I have was that every time we go to WDW, it seems like they find a way to skimp on monorail and bus service more and more. It seems like just a few years ago you could take the monorail around the 7 seas lagoon with each stop taking maybe 5 to 6 minutes. On this visit there were usually 1 or 2 people working the resorts loop at each station and every stop took around 10 minutes or more. On the afternoon of 6/16, they had 1 person working the resort line at the Magic Kingdom around 3:30 in the afternoon. The poor guy was opening and closing gates, directing people, and moving ecv ramps. I think Disney can afford to staff a little bit better. Also, the buses to Animal Kingdom and I think EPCOT were shared with Grand Floridian and we still waited 20 to 25 minutes for a bus on more than 1 occasion. That seems a bit ridiculous for 2 Deluxe, Monorail resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!