Nice upgrade to Universal tickets while onsite

bootly

Earning My Ears
We planned this trip a few months ago with Monday-Saturday at Cabana Bay, but only bought a 2-day 2-park pass at the time, figuring we'd find other things to do.

The thought of trying to cram it all in to two long days, especially given all the other things there are to do here at Cabana Bay made us reconsider, and I had planned to look into extending our stay once we got here..

Checked in today, and went to the universal desk to see about adding a third day... Given the current offer of buy 2-day, get 2 bonus days; they were able to upgrade us to the current offer for free! Went from 2 days to 4 days for nothing! This is gonna give us a a TON of flexibility and we're super excited!

We planned this trip a few months ago with Monday-Saturday at Cabana Bay, but only bought a 2-day 2-park pass at the time, figuring we'd find other things to do.

The thought of trying to cram it all in to two long days, especially given all the other things there are to do here at Cabana Bay made us reconsider, and I had planned to look into extending our stay once we got here..

Checked in today, and went to the universal desk to see about adding a third day... Given the current offer of buy 2-day, get 2 bonus days; they were able to upgrade us to the current offer for free! Went from 2 days to 4 days for nothing! This is gonna give us a a TON of flexibility and we're super excited!

:cheer2: Nice!! You'll have an amazing time- and be able to tour leisurely! Please come back and tell all about your trip!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter