Nice News November 2018 Exercise Thread

It has been a busy few days for me. Lots of minutes too.

Friday - 87 mostly walking around the mall and packing for DS and myself
Saturday - 77 walking around the soccer fields for DS's tournament and the hotel. it was cold so we never sat down at the games.
Sunday - 9 got home early from the tournament and then just rested.
Monday - 62 had the day off with DH and we went for a long walk
Tuesday - 49 Did some walking with grocery shopping voting and a few appointments. I also cooked dinner and cleaned the kitchen

294/1350

70 minutes yesterday - some horses, some walking

425/1600

I've been reading about the Incredibles taking over Pixar Place in HS. Maybe they'll bring Jack Jack's Cookie Nom Nom there whenever that retheming happens.

I think they're already there; we just didn't see them! :worried:

So sorry. I wasn't clear. I was talking about Pixar Place at HS in WDW. It's supposed to be turned into an Incredibles area next year:

http://orlando-rising.com/incredibles-taking-over-pixar-place/

If the Nom Noms continue to be popular at DL, I could see them bringing them to WDW once this changeover takes place.

But, as for you guys and the Nom Noms, sounds like this might be a good excuse for another DL weekend soon! ::yes:: They do look yummy!

So sorry. I wasn't clear. I was talking about Pixar Place at HS in WDW. It's supposed to be turned into an Incredibles area next year:

Ahh, I see! Yes, I was confused. I read Pixar Place as Pixar Pier. Thanks for the info about Pixar Place!

No color changes today, though some are close!

If you're in New York City before February 10, 2019, you may want to check out a pop-up exhibition that opened today -- Mickey: The True Original Exhibition. The 16,000-square-foot exhibition celebrates Mickey's 90 years of influencing pop art and culture.

And in a piece of non-Disney-related nice news, the Wondiwoi tree kangaroo, thought to be extinct, was photographed for the first time ever earlier this year in a forest in New Guinea. The last time the species was spotted was in 1928!

Last edited:
No color changes today, though some are close!

If you're in New York City before February 10, 2019, you may want to check out a pop-up exhibition that opened today -- Mickey: The True Original Exhibition. The 16,000-square-foot exhibition celebrates Mickey's 90 years of influencing pop art and culture.

And in a piece of non-Disney-related nice news, the Wondiwoi tree kangaroo, thought to be extinct, was photographed for the first time ever earlier this year in a forest in New Guinea. The last time the species was spotted was in 1928!

May have to make a trip to NY soon, this sounds pretty awesome.

Thursday update:
40min elliptical

590/1300

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!