Nice News November 2018 Exercise Thread

I am still hear just was busy for the last week or so. Here are my times since November 15th.

Nov. 16 - 109
Nov. 17 - 0 (I had a horrible migraine and stuck in bed all day)
Nov 18 - 20
Nov 19 - 53
Nov 20 - 15
Nov 21 - 20
Nov 22 - 22
Nov 23 - 28
Nov 24 - 30
Nov 25 - 45

807/1350

Congratulations to piglet1979 for turning Pleasant Purple! :flower:

In today's clips, Disney characters help spread magic by making special efforts for guests with special needs. First, a family recently posted a video of Winnie the Pooh interacting with their little boy in the sweetest manner. Second, a couple of years ago, Disney's "Unforgettable Stories" campaign featured a girl who was astonished to find that Tink, and then Minnie, could sign to her!

We're nearly at the end of the month! December can be very busy, but hopefully someone is willing to host and keep us all on track. No theme required!

Last edited:

WHOA, what a nice long weekend getting stuff around the house done. Managed to eat ALL the Thanksgiving food but still lost weight last week so I'll take it!

Turkey Day = 20 strength training + 30 Elliptical = 50
Saturday = 60 elliptical
Sunday = 35 Elliptical
Monday = 45 Elliptical
---------------------------------------
Total = 190

1270/1300 ALMOST THERE!

40 minute walk/jog yesterday

1930/1600

It has recently turned very cold and windy here making it difficult to stay motivated to get up, get out, and move. I'd rather just curl up under a blanket with a good book and some hot tea. Even my cat decided she'd rather stay cozy under the covers this morning, and the chickens refused to leave the coop. I think we're all declaring this a day of rest.

@sophy1996 , oh my goodness, the Winnie the Pooh and Unforgettable Stories videos really got to me. Kudos to those cast members for going above and beyond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter