Nice News November 2018 Exercise Thread

30 minutes since last check in. The weather has not been cooperating. First we had a deluge of cold, cold rain. Now snow and ice. Elsa must be nearby. I'm ready for the sunshine (hopefully) and warmer temps (fingers crossed) of Florida!

770/1600

Hi all. I’ve been out of commission for a few days now and have at least another week of no activity ahead so I’m going to take myself to the sidelines for the rest of the month. Nothing too serious, but I have to avoid exerting myself. Ugh!
Sophy1996, I’m enjoying the stories of kindness so much! I’ll continue to visit and cheer you all on! Keep up the good work!

Hi all. I’ve been out of commission for a few days now and have at least another week of no activity ahead so I’m going to take myself to the sidelines for the rest of the month. Nothing too serious, but I have to avoid exerting myself. Ugh!
Sophy1996, I’m enjoying the stories of kindness so much! I’ll continue to visit and cheer you all on! Keep up the good work!

So sorry to hear this! I'll withdraw you from the list. Please do hang out and entertain yourself with nice news while you're healing!

Good morning, and Happy National Philanthropy Day here in the U.S.

According to the Association of Fundraising Professionals, “NPD was originally conceived of and organized by Douglas Freeman in the 1980s, and the first official events held in 1986 after President Reagan signed the official NPD proclamation. The day provides an opportunity to reflect on the meaning of giving and all that it has made possible. NPD celebrates the endless daily contributions individuals and organizations across the world make to countless causes and missions.”

I hope whatever is sidelining you gets back to normal quickly. Glad you're still hanging out with us. You would be missed otherwise!

+20 today. I really did not want to get up and take a walk on my lunch today. I had a rough day all day where nothing seemed to happen smoothly.

365/600

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter