Nice Mention for the RoundTable

cxcelica

DIS Veteran
I just got my weekly allearsnet.com newsletter, a very popular weekly emailed newsletter. Anyway the main article in the newsletter this week was about Disney Podcasting 101. A nice overview of podcasts and how they work. Anyway, the article mentions that there are dozens and dozens of podcasts but only highlights six podcasts which the author particularily enjoys and the Roundtable was one of them: Here is the info he provided:

The DIS Unplugged
Hosts: Pete Werner, Bob Varley, Corey Martin, Julie Martin, Kevin Klose and John Magi
Frequency: once/week
Duration: 30 - 90 minutes
Subscribe via iTunes or http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/
This team of podcasters offers a friendly roundtable approach to answer listener questions, and to offer Disney news and general useful Disney information.

Good to see the Roundtable just keeps getting the notoriety it deserves.

I couldnt agree more... Glad to see you guys made the list!!! Well deserved!

That is a great article!!

The columnist pretty much hit on all my favorites as they are some of the best out there!

I
The DIS Unplugged
Hosts: Pete Werner, Bob Varley, Corey Martin, Julie Martin, Kevin Klose and John Magi
Frequency: once/week
Duration: 30 - 90 minutes
Subscribe via iTunes or http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/
This team of podcasters offers a friendly roundtable approach to answer listener questions, and to offer Disney news and general useful Disney information.

Good to see the Roundtable just keeps getting the notoriety it deserves.

:thumbsup2 :cool1: :dance3: :yay: :cool2: :cheer2: :grouphug: :flower3: popcorn:: :wizard:

Yea!! Way to go Roundtable!! YOU Are FABULOUS!!! :woohoo:

The writer hit the nail on the head in the description, but failed to mention how entertaining the podcast is - where else can you hear about drinking blue beer with the princesses on St Pattys Day and hear from Corey Horri all in one great podcast??? :lmao:

~Stacy

For some reason everytime they said "Corey Horri", my mind went:

"Corey Horri he's our man, if he can't do it, no one can!"
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

edited to add: Corey, don't worry.. that's how I would have said it as well... There are several families here in NC whose last name is Hoary and yes, it's pronounced like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter