Nice malls not far from Anaheim or LAX

In Orange County - but allow time to drive to LAX - I second South Coast Plaza (there is even a very pretty/cool bridge to Crystal Court (with a lot of really nice home decorating places in it). I also agree Irvine Spectrum is a great "outdoor" mall beautiful to stroll. Newport Center is another nice, but a bit smaller, outdoor mall nearer the ocean. Obviously, if you or the family have any true-love items to shop for - let us know what, and we can likely steer you better to specialty stores since not all are inside malls.
Thank you! I think the resounding recommendation has been South Coast Plaza so I look forward to having a browse there. I would also like to drop by Walmart/Target mainly to pick up some American snacks/pantry items to take home with me.

The one that we go to buy some American snacks is Target 12100 Harbor Blvd Garden Grove. It is on the road that has Homewood suites and the entry to toy story parking lot. You go past the Denny’s and the petrol station it’s on that side of the street and keep on going till you see it. I would mention other land marks but after not visiting for a while due to covid lockdowns, I’m not sure if they would still be there.

There is a mall in Anaheim called The City Mall and it's a really cool mall and it has JCPenney and a whole bunch of other stores in it though I can't remember what other stores were there since I went there during a quick Disneyland trip in the 90's and Mom and I decided to check it out since we read about The City Mall. But it also has a free shuttle named The City Shopper that stops at your hotel and takes you to the mall too
Hope this advice helps you,
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter