NHL - National Hockey League only - READ POST #1

LA-Kings1.jpg

LA-Kings2.jpg

Hi there!

I love the Montreal one you did- we are huge Habs fans from NJ- go figure.

I have 3 questions, do you happen to have the back of the shirt mickey design listed above, with just the mikey head and the team for the Habs?

Also, please forgive my lack of knowledge, however I looked in photo bucket and cannot find the file - how do I find the file so I can save and print out on a t-shirt?

And the final question, I did not see it, however have you done any with either Minnie or Daisy as the hockey player... girls love hockey too :)

Thanks!!!

no females in the NHL and no clip art for Daisy or Minnie. Hey, everything I have done is in my Photobucket folders! And each of my posts shows the Photobucket link. :surfweb:

MontrealCanadiens1.jpg

you save right click and SAVE AS since I post all new images on this thread at full size.

cassandra2: one style was done previously. (August 2009 actually)

Please check my Photobucket as I do not re-post DISigns that were already posted.

Here is a new one:

VancouverCanucks1.jpg

These are great! My son plays hockey, and we are HUGE Penguins fans, can't wait to surprise him with some of these as magnets on our cruise! Much appreciated! Thanks so much!

We love, love, love your images, but as Canucks fans your last post makes us soooooo sad :rolleyes1

Also is it possible to make the large mickey head with an Oiler's logo?

K in SA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter