Nfl games..

sam_rogers

painting with all the colours of the wind
Dh and I both love watching nfl and are thinking of watching a jacksonville jaguars or tampa bay buccaneers game on our September trip. I was just wondering if anyone has ever booked this through floridatix or attraction tickets direct and if so how were the tickets?

I have always got mine from Ticketmaster US directly. They normally show you what the view is from each seat, and you can pick which one(s) you want. They don't send you tickets, you print them out yourself so its very convenient.

I have always got mine from Ticketmaster US directly. They normally show you what the view is from each seat, and you can pick which one(s) you want. They don't send you tickets, you print them out yourself so its very convenient.
Did you drive to the stadium and if so how was parking etc? We're looking more at a tampa game for an easier drive

Did you drive to the stadium and if so how was parking etc? We're looking more at a tampa game for an easier drive

I've not done Tampa, but have done numerous NFL, NBA and MLB games all over the country so can really only speak about purchasing tickets.

Any stadium though the parking lots will be MASSIVE. You'll see tailgating parties etc. I always use public transport or Uber to a game myself as I like to have a drink, so have never parked at a stadium.

So I guess I was no help really :rolleyes:

I've not done Tampa, but have done numerous NFL, NBA and MLB games all over the country so can really only speak about purchasing tickets.

Any stadium though the parking lots will be MASSIVE. You'll see tailgating parties etc. I always use public transport or Uber to a game myself as I like to have a drink, so have never parked at a stadium.

So I guess I was no help really :rolleyes:
Haha no that's fine! I'll look in to public transport options if we manage to get tickets

We did a trip to Jacksonville to see a game a couple of years ago. We booked it through a company who offered tours. We got transport provided, lunch in Orlando before we left and the tickets to the game. This was a preferable option for us as it allowed us to have a couple of drinks at the game and not have to worry about a long drive back from Jacksonville after the game late at night. We booked through Viator but it looks to be very similar to the ATD offering.

We did a trip to Jacksonville to see a game a couple of years ago. We booked it through a company who offered tours. We got transport provided, lunch in Orlando before we left and the tickets to the game. This was a preferable option for us as it allowed us to have a couple of drinks at the game and not have to worry about a long drive back from Jacksonville after the game late at night. We booked through Viator but it looks to be very similar to the ATD offering.
I'm thinking this is probably the best option for us so we don't have to worry about sorting transport back after the game

I'm looking to do similar as I think the Jags games will be more interesting than the Bucs games judging from the listed home match-up possibilities this coming season. Please can you let me know which company you used? Is it easy enough to deal with booking from the UK? Thanks. :)

I'm looking to do similar as I think the Jags games will be more interesting than the Bucs games judging from the listed home match-up possibilities this coming season. Please can you let me know which company you used? Is it easy enough to deal with booking from the UK? Thanks. :)
I was really crossing my fingers for one of the Florida teams to be playing the packers but no such luck!!

We booked through Viator, it was very easy to arrange.

I was really crossing my fingers for one of the Florida teams to be playing the packers but no such luck!!

I'm crossing my fingers for the Colts to be in town. 'My' team'! :D

We booked through Viator, it was very easy to arrange.

Thanks! I'll keep that one in mind. I had seen the PrimeSport links on the Jags' homepage too but don't really know what will end up being easiest for us international folk.

good luck with Green Bay .. Hawks man myself (a 12) also an interesting year ahead for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter