• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

next trip

humbug83

Earning My Ears
I am thinking about taking my next trip to DLP around the time of my birthday next year in April.

But I was wondering if anyone had been in April in previous years and what the weather is like at that time?

Also, are all the rides and attractions open in April?

I would be grateful for anyone's comments.

We visited DLP for the day during a visit to Paris in April 2003. We stayed at the Cheyanne over night and went to the park the next day. It was great - OK so it rained;) but it meant that the vast majority of people disapeared and we felt like we had the park pretty much to ourselves ( a eerie feeling ) I have photos of DS and he is the ONLY person in the photo - no-one else to be seen anywhere !:) I seem to remember that we rode BTM about 5 times without even getting off:goodvibes

There were also more characters around ( almost like they were trying yo make up for the rain) It was great - in spite of the wet, and it dried up very quickly once the rain stopped. You could say every cloud has a silver lining. Not all the places to eat were open but there was still enough to choose from. I'd certainly go again at this time of year, but take a raincoat. Don't leave the park when its rains and you get a clear run at most things:flower:

Sorry folks
Posted under the wrong thread

Our first trip to DLP was in April 2004 and the weather was great - quite warm and dry. As Dee8197 said the park was relatively empty (we went in term time) and it was a great experience. As far as I can remember everything seemed to be open apart from some of the smaller food outlets. I would certainly recommend going at that time of year.

100_0270.jpg

100_0249.jpg

I don't remember any being closed - possibly Alice's Labrinth. The parks did open later and close earlier but we still saw the parades and the Winnie the Pooh show was running too. You can see from the picture above that even the hotel was quiet !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter