Next issue of Disney Mag???

grover

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know when the next issue of the disney magazine is due out for DC holders? I have the issue that has Mickey and Epcot on the front.
Grover in Winnipeg

I just received my Club Update yesterday, and from past times, mag usually follows within the week!

Sorry, can't pin it down better.

Scratch
:smooth:

I was wondering that myself ... We should get one soon, I'm guessing that they'll put one out for the winter season. I'd like to know what's going to happen with the DC renewals ... :p

The Disney Magazine arrived Friday!
I guess Grover will have to wait until they get back to read it!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Got mine too. Funny thing is I haven't been a member of DC for over a year, but keep getting the magazine!!!

Just got mine today! Its too late to read it tonight, but I'll have something to keep me busy during my lunch break.

Yep!! Mine was waiting for me when I got home-read it before bed!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Yep!! Mine was waiting for me when I got home-read it before bed!

Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Well, I still haven't received my Disney Magazine. Darren, did you get yours? Maybe Santa scooped them from the London Post office. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter