Next DVC property after BCV

For me, a deluxe Disney resort has special transportation to the theme parks, a full-service restaurant, and valet parking.

I agree also! I just love that "special" ride to MK and AK from the BWV with guests from 4 other resorts.

The "special" boat ride back from MGM after Fantasmic is also a favorite. Just waiting for the boat gives me a "special" feeling!

:D I love when I am right!!!! I told you all that it would be Bonnet Creek and not Animal Kingdom Lodge! :D

I just found out I am absolutely right... and guess what... I am right about something else... there are NO plans to build at Animal Kingdom Lodge.... A little "mouse" told me that one too!!!!

Hee hee:cool:

BTW... anyone have any points about to expire??? email me!

Thanks guys!!!!:)

tsacyensid, I think Bonnet Creek was always the more logical choice than AKL. AKL is nice, but if you look at the layout of the resort, there's really no good place to add any DVC units. They'd have to be way off somewhere, away from everything else.

I'm glad to hear it's Bonnet Creek. As an OKW fan, it sounds like it'll be more to my liking.

P.S., I will have a bunch of points if you're interested. I'll be using everything I have up through 2042, but I'll be happy to sell you my entire 2043 point allotment, ......cheap. :D

Very cute.... Its funny you feel that way- guess I am going to have to borrow from my 2043 year lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter