Newsies' Quest for the Unicorn Pinata - A Julaugust TR - FINISHED 9/21!

I enjoyed every moment of your TR! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I'm looking forward to reading about your DL trip and all of your future DVC trips.

I don't post much, but I wanted to say i really enjoyed you trip repot. I look forward to heading to WDW in December with my daughter who is about your age. She won't get the grand surprise of becoming a DVC member, but I hope she enjoys the trip almost as much as you enjoyed yours.

Thank you so, so much! I really appreciate your feedback! I know your daughter is going to have the time of her life in December!

Alright doing major catch-up work!

Yay for finally visiting Pandora! Your pics look STUNNING. I canNOT wait to see it in person. Kinda disappointed that you didn't get a banshee but whatevs, it's a robotic bird like you said. And I'm sorry to hear that Na'vi River Journey was a bit of a let-down. That seems to be the consensus and that everyone stans Flight of Passage.

Glad you got your Fichwa photo. Sad you couldn't find the You Are Most Beautiful wall. We'll do that when we go back together and have a LONG photoshoot with just that wall, multiple poses and outfits and filters. Because we are WHAT? EXTRA, YAS QUEEN.

Sorry you missed out on Y&Y again. It's such a worthwhile culinary experience so I hope you break that curse soon. It is DELISH. But I'm sure The Wave was a worthy replacement.

I agree strongly on the Ice Cream Sandwich being better than the Bar. The Bar just melts so quickly and it's messy. The ice cream sandwich is so much easier to eat and is so yummy. I wished I had grabbed more during my program. Strongly disagree on the Finding Nemo versus FotLK. Do NOT CARE if "Go With The Flow" is a bop, FotLK has some of the world's most incredible singers and I cry over how beautiful it is every time. Also, tumble monkeys.

Yay for finally getting your Unicorn Piñata! Love the fact you named it Fernanda after the CM. Lowkey bitter I was not included in that portion due to our iconic text convo about what was going down, but whatevs Fernanda's reaction to you was me in spirit.

So glad to hear that The Wave lived up to expectations. I haven't heard much about it so I'm glad I have obscure places to potentially check out when I can't get that Cali Grill ressie.

Awww, what a lovely way to end your last night! I'm glad you found HEA at least semi-enjoyable then and saw our boy, Peter. He loves chilling in the Contemp, don't he?

Oh no, it is the end! :sad: I'm emo. Sorry to hear it was a bit exhausting and involved a sketchy Motel 6. Y'all should've kept on driving before even considering it. Glad you made it home safe. Really sad this is the end, but I'm glad I got to keep up with another TR of yours and make inside jokes about how I know what was going to happen and all your CP references. Please stop bringing up GMR because I can't take the tears anymore. Let's do it again real soon sometime!

Love you and will be following you religiously on your PTR per usual especially since we're REUNITING and it will be glorious! Ta ta for now! *kisses on both cheeks* *blows kiss goodbye*

Thanks bae, I tried my best to get ~*~artsy~*~ pics of Pandora and I'm glad you liked them! I PROMISE to go on FOP next time. I'll make that my priority.

US IN FRONT OF THE "YOU ARE MOST BEAUTIFUL WALL":

RuPauls-Drag-Race-6x1-April-and-Ben-Jump-shot.jpg

Y&Y will be another priority next trip. I'll do a FOP fp+, then lunch at Y&Y. And I'll make it my second or third day of the trip.

UGH I AM SO GLAD THAT WE SEE I2I ON THE MICKEY ICE CREAM TREAT DEBATE

Omg I'm so sorry I forgot to include you in that update... ur right u got the whole play-by-play via insta DM and I totally left you out... RIP

The wave was SO GOOD. We need to do it when we go back.

The Contemporary to Peter:

giphy.gif

(BTW we need to see Mean Girls on Broadway together)

Bae. Thank you for being here with me. I love you so, so much and I sincerely enjoyed our conversations on this thread. ILYSM and I CANNOT WAIT FOR JANUARY!!! Off to check out what's new with your TR :hug::hug::hug::hug:

I absolutely loved reading your TR, and I'm so sad it's over! Can't wait to read all about your DLR plans/trip!! :D

Thank you so, so much! I love your TR as well and I'm glad you enjoyed mine! I can't wait to keep updating my DLR plans for you all!

I enjoyed every moment of your TR! Thanks for sharing your trip with us. I'm looking forward to reading about your DL trip and all of your future DVC trips.

Thank you so much! I sincerely appreciate it! I'm so happy that you're looking forward to more TRs and I can't wait to write many more for years to come!

US IN FRONT OF THE "YOU ARE MOST BEAUTIFUL WALL":

RuPauls-Drag-Race-6x1-April-and-Ben-Jump-shot.jpg

I'm April. You're De La.

(BTW we need to see Mean Girls on Broadway together)

YES PLEASE I NEED TO SEE IT LET'S GOOOOOO

Bae. Thank you for being here with me. I love you so, so much and I sincerely enjoyed our conversations on this thread. ILYSM and I CANNOT WAIT FOR JANUARY!!! Off to check out what's new with your TR :hug::hug::hug::hug:

You're the sweetest, my love. I adore you. And imma go respond to that right now. Just had to say that. MWAH! *blows kiss*

I loved reading your TR! I'm definitely gonna follow your next adventure! Hoping classes are long good for you, have a great year!

Hi Kaitlyn! I don't know if you remember me, but I read your 2015 TR! I just came back to the DIS like a week ago, it had been a year. When life gets busy, its hard coming on here. But I am so happy to be back!

I just finished your Summer 2017 TR! I was also in WDW in August and I remember it being very hot and crowded, especially with the recent opening of Pandora! I really enjoyed hearing all about your adventures and the new stuff you tried. I also ate at the Wave for the first time last summer, for breakfast and lunch, and really enjoyed those experiences.

Also, congrats on becoming a DVC member! My grandparents have been DVC owners since it began so I've always enjoyed staying at those resorts when visiting WDW!

Did you end up writing a TR for your trip to Disneyland last January? If so, I would love to read it. I only ask since I don't see a direct link in your signature.

And Yay for having a trip in the works for Thanksgiving! I'll had over to that PTR right now!

Also, side note: I hope school at Pace is going well for you! I believe we are in the same year at school (finishing up junior year now and heading to be seniors in the summer?) I can't believe how fast college goes, it's kind of crazy!!!!

-Alison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter