OMG CONGRATS!

That is so so so exciting! A character attendant is always a role I've said I'd want to have if I ever worked in WDW too!

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your trip reports so very much. You certainly embody the Disney spirit! I will be down 3 times during your CP. once with my husband and twice with my son and his family. Hope I run into you.

Oh wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How amazing!
I started following you on IG and was so excited for you when I saw the news :)

I did the DCP a million years ago (2005 haha) and it's one of my biggest regrets that I didn't apply for a second program. So glad you get to go back AND get to do your dream role :)

Congratulations!!! :cheer2: Hope I didn't rush you but of course the eldest grand showed me the comment on Timmy's Twitter..
So, so Happy for you!! Keep living your Best Life and enjoy everything that comes your way.

As far as finding your way? I've had about 4 totally different careers than what I have my 2 degrees in....now when most people are retiring, I'm thinking of going back into my original field. So you see, for some of us life is a continuing adventure, always learning and always growing. I have a hunch you belong to the same club!

Last edited:
Wow how dare you write so much in such a short time and all while I'm gone so it takes forever to catch up!
how dare you.gif

JK, it's giving me something to do while I avoid work responsibilities on my first day back.

Here are our nails! I kicked myself for not getting the purple mom got, but I ended up really liking the blue I chose, too!
Ooo pretty!

I chose a bag of Cracker Jack and a bag of sour mini-Starbursts, because those were the two of those things that I found most appealing to me as a person who was half asleep at a rest stop in South Jersey at 1:00 in the morning.
That truck stop purchasing director is reading this and patting themselves on the back for a job while done.

Here's a Forky pic from a NC rest stop.
YES FORKY

which was brand new back in November and is now already a neglected mess with these disgusting grey globs covering Tom Hanks.
Now I'm writing Forky Gump in my head.

Here’s my full outfit for the day:
SLAY

Dad parked next to someone he knew! The truck he parked next to had a fire department license plate from the town next door to us, so he was able to recognize the truck as his friend’s!
Okay wow is everyone from NJ in Disney in August?

Our server this morning was actually someone we’ve had before! He’s from Tom’s River, NJ and he’s very nice. We were happy to chat with him again.
Yep, apparently.

Photo stop!
Cute cute cute!

I found out on this day that I was not a fan of grits. :crazy2:
I'm not either. Oh well!

The first thing we did was get in line to take some photos with the Main St. Pumpkins.
Precious!

The atmosphere on Main Street was just incredible for our first morning
I am living for your MSUSA spoopy photo sesh here

Boy, that queue is stuffy.
For real. You'd think there would be a breeze every now and then from the mine explosions...

I thought this was pretty good! If bacon can’t be thin and crispy, I love when it’s super thick and chewy like this! It had a nice smoky flavor and the brown sugar around the edges didn’t overpower the bacon. I’m glad we got it.
That looks heavenly.

I really wanted a balloon so I could take a few pictures with my ears/outfit!
Yes girl I love this

[WARNING: Break of Character Integrity-ish? As soon as I hugged her, Abby let out the most obvious snort-laugh I’ve ever heard in my entire life. It was GOLDEN.]
😅

Then I asked if I could get a solo photo done. I’m so happy with how this came out! I love my Mice!!!
Presh!

When we left the M&G, dad had tears in his eyes! “That was really sweet.” He said.
Awww TOTES presh!
heart eyes.gif

There were also cubbies built into the closet here, which I liked.
Alright that closet photo looks like something straight outta Pinterest.

We saw one of my friends from home, Sarah, standing outside the Chapeau!
It's official. The entire state of NJ was at WDW in August.

“But when I’m here, they call it the hot mess hall.”
harry clapping.gif

Anyway, time passes and eventually our food is brought out.
At least it's beautiful.

We were subsequently drenched.
How did the glitter hold up?

I will have some extremely exciting life news to share!
You are such a surprise news TEASE!

Epcot is my FAVORITE park, and we never visit it more than once per trip
If it's your fave how come you only go once per trip? Does the rest of the fam not appreciate Epcot??

the dad said, “wow, you really are a Disney style girl!”

*hair flip*
Dad knows wassup

BUT… PhotoPass somehow gave me the photographs of the family in front of me by accident
Or maybe it was Dad. He loved your style so much he wanted to remember it.

As I said in my introduction post, I will be finishing my degree in December. I'm so excited to announce that I have accepted my first post-graduation job offer...

DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM SPRING ADVANTAGE 2020!
this is what dreams.gif

YAYAYAYAYAY! So pumped for you girl!!

If you're planning a trip between February-August, please let me know so that we can arrange to see each other at some point!
Oo oo that's me that's me!! We are going May 1-10 so we BEST be seeing other!

OMG girl, congratulations on your spring program!! How exciting! Hopefully a trip next year with my kids happens, I will look you up for sure :)

:cheer2: This sounds awesome. Congratulations, I’m so happy for you!!

Thank you so much, I appreciate it!!

So awesome! Huge congrats!

Thank you so much!!

So exciting!!! I'm so happy for you. Maybe I'll see you on during my April trip 😃

Thank you so much-- definitely keep an eye out for me!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you!! Hopefully I'll get to see you when we're down there in February! :D

THANK YOU GIRL!!! We have to make it happen!!

:tigger::dogdance:Congratulations on the job offer! How exciting for you! That sounds like it will be so much fun!
:yay::cool1:

Thank you so much!!!

Congrats! Love reading your trip reports, they keep the magical alive in between our trips.

Thank you very much, I appreciate the kind words!!

Congratulations!! That will be so fun!

Thank you so much!!

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you so much!!

That's amazing!!! Congrats girl! :jumping1:

Thank you so very much!!

Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your trip reports so very much. You certainly embody the Disney spirit! I will be down 3 times during your CP. once with my husband and twice with my son and his family. Hope I run into you.

Thank you so much, I very much appreciate these kind words! Definitely keep an eye out for me while you're down there!

Oh wow, CONGRATULATIONS!!! How amazing!
I started following you on IG and was so excited for you when I saw the news :)

I did the DCP a million years ago (2005 haha) and it's one of my biggest regrets that I didn't apply for a second program. So glad you get to go back AND get to do your dream role :)

Thank you, I appreciate this ver much! You are the kindest!!

Congratulations. So exciting . To have your dream role makes it even better !

Thank you so much!!

Whoo-hoo!!! Congrats!!!! So excited for you!!! :dancer:

Thank you!!

Congratulations!!! :cheer2: Hope I didn't rush you but of course the eldest grand showed me the comment on Timmy's Twitter..
So, so Happy for you!! Keep living your Best Life and enjoy everything that comes your way.

As far as finding your way? I've had about 4 totally different careers than what I have my 2 degrees in....now when most people are retiring, I'm thinking of going back into my original field. So you see, for some of us life is a continuing adventure, always learning and always growing. I have a hunch you belong to the same club!

Thank you so very much. I appreciate your sentiments on "finding my way" very much-- as lost as I feel right now, it means the world to me to hear I'm not alone and that people can be successful without having it figured out right away. You are the best and I'm so happy to be your honorary grand!!

Wow how dare you write so much in such a short time and all while I'm gone so it takes forever to catch up!
how dare you.gif

JK, it's giving me something to do while I avoid work responsibilities on my first day back.

AHHHH I AM SO SORRY LIFE IS OVERWHELMING IT COMES AT YOU FAST I HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST TRIP EVER AND THANK YOU FOR SO MANY WONDERFUL COMMENTS ON THIS REPORT YOU ARE THE FUNNIEST AND BEST AND I LOVE YOU

this is what dreams.gif

YAYAYAYAYAY! So pumped for you girl!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Oo oo that's me that's me!! We are going May 1-10 so we BEST be seeing other!

Please can we please do F&G Festival together

OMG girl, congratulations on your spring program!! How exciting! Hopefully a trip next year with my kids happens, I will look you up for sure :)

Thank you so very much, please keep an eye out for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter