News Round Up 2020

This impacts my HS day for our weekend trip in February. My fast pass time for SDD isn’t great. Will they open more fast passes for the early hour?

Edit:
They haven’t dropped. Time for patience!

Join the masses of us constantly refreshing! We weren't able to get a SDD FP at all so hoping to snag one!

Ah. I moved a rnr fp for 2/26, already had slinky from initial bookings.

Yeah, we were only 63 days out from our DHS day when my booking opened and all SDD were gone by then

So I was hoping for the time change to give us a second shot - now just need the FPs to load!

Yeah, we were only 63 days out from our DHS day when my booking opened and all SDD were gone by then

So I was hoping for the time change to give us a second shot - now just need the FPs to load!

good luck!

we are just staying 2 nights so I’m thankful to have SDD but really don’t want to be in HS until 2pm that day. We have festival of the arts to also cover 😂

News

Hong Kong Disneyland now closed until further notice Due to Coronavirus.

“As a precautionary measure in line with prevention efforts taking place across Hong Kong, we are temporarily closing Hong Kong Disneyland Park starting from today (January 26) out of consideration for the health and safety of our Guests and Cast Members. The resort hotels and Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre will remain open. We are in close contact with health authorities and the government about the situation and will announce a reopening date once they determine it is advisable.”

Post credit to HKDLer on WDWMagic

News

Hong Kong Disneyland now closed until further notice Due to Coronavirus.

View attachment 468225
“As a precautionary measure in line with prevention efforts taking place across Hong Kong, we are temporarily closing Hong Kong Disneyland Park starting from today (January 26) out of consideration for the health and safety of our Guests and Cast Members. The resort hotels and Inspiration Lake Recreation Centre will remain open. We are in close contact with health authorities and the government about the situation and will announce a reopening date once they determine it is advisable.”

Post credit to HKDLer on WDWMagic
Bummer.

Just an FYI to anyone not in the deep waters of the Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group tracking thread but with a trip coming up, the return time after your Boarding Group is called has been changed from 2 hours to only 1 hour - this will impact plans if people were going to park hop or return to hotel to rest, etc

BG 10 has been called!! And it is only giving me an hour to get there

Edit:. Apparently the time can vary from 1 to 2 hours - you will be notified of your return window when your BG is called

Straight from the HUB:
UPDATE: Guests will be given a specific window of time of either one or two hours to return through the My Disney Experience app.

So now it looks like it could be either one

Last edited:
Just an FYI to anyone not in the deep waters of the Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group tracking thread but with a trip coming up, the return time after your Boarding Group is called has been changed from 2 hours to only 1 hour - this will impact plans if people were going to park hop or return to hotel to rest, etc

Edit:. Apparently the time can vary from 1 to 2 hours - you will be notified of your return window when your BG is called

Thats ridiculous even if you’re in the park. With dining reservations, FPs, showtimes, Jedi training, etc, 1 hr could be tough to get back by.

Thats ridiculous even if you’re in the park. With dining reservations, FPs, showtimes, Jedi training, etc, 1 hr could be tough to get back by.
Are the CM's going to honor/respect lateness due to ADR's, etc.?

So we have seen in the past that if there is a conflict to talk to the CMs at that area with a conflict or the GET folks about adjusting one or the other so things can work. They have been quite flexible and WANT it to work out for you

I think this change will really increase the number of people that need to have things adjusted though so will tie up CMs with groups trying to adjust things

Hopefully this is just a trial. Going soon and we definitely were considering we might need to use the full 2 hours if we are at Epcot in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter