News Round Up 2020

As a PP stated, this will be what makes our family visit Universal. We aren’t big HP fans, so that wasn’t a draw for us. Nintendo/Mario is intergenerational in a way that is different from Star Wars. You don’t have to like Sci-Fi and you really don’t have to be a gamer - the characters are all so cute and lovable.

I think the only “danger” will be in managing people’s expectations. My boys have often talked about how awesome it would be to have a real-life Mario Kart ride and have imagined all sorts of experiences around that. I am sure they are not alone. And, it’s reminiscent of the expectations people had for MF:SR. There are bound to be disappointments.

I am also in the camp of wondering what Disney will be able to do next to “top” this. 🤔

As a PP stated, this will be what makes our family visit Universal. We aren’t big HP fans, so that wasn’t a draw for us. Nintendo/Mario is intergenerational in a way that is different from Star Wars. You don’t have to like Sci-Fi and you really don’t have to be a gamer - the characters are all so cute and lovable.

I think the only “danger” will be in managing people’s expectations. My boys have often talked about how awesome it would be to have a real-life Mario Kart ride and have imagined all sorts of experiences around that. I am sure they are not alone. And, it’s reminiscent of the expectations people had for MF:SR. There are bound to be disappointments.

I am also in the camp of wondering what Disney will be able to do next to “top” this. 🤔

It's so weird. We are a couple with no kids. 46. He has been and still is a big gamer.
Neither of us know much about Nintendo except from the 80s.

This is zero draw for us.

But if that Dracula's Castle dark ride thing ever happens...I'll be there.

It's so weird. We are a couple with no kids. 46. He has been and still is a big gamer.
Neither of us know much about Nintendo except from the 80s.

This is zero draw for us.

But if that Dracula's Castle dark ride thing ever happens...I'll be there.
While I'm super stoked about Nintendo, I agree about Dracula's Castle. The Universal Monsters land has me so incredibly pumped! I cannot wait to experience it!

I grew up playing NES, SNES, most specifically the various Super Mario games. My 8 year old son is a big Mario and Pokemon fan. My daughter really enjoys the Harry Potter books. I'd like to get back to WDW in 2022... but beyond that, I think I'd love to figure out how to do a trip to Universal once this new gate opens in Orlando. I think 2023 right? Who knows what my kids will be into by 2023 but I think it would still be pretty fun either way.

I grew up playing NES, SNES, most specifically the various Super Mario games. My 8 year old son is a big Mario and Pokemon fan. My daughter really enjoys the Harry Potter books. I'd like to get back to WDW in 2022... but beyond that, I think I'd love to figure out how to do a trip to Universal once this new gate opens in Orlando. I think 2023 right? Who knows what my kids will be into by 2023 but I think it would still be pretty fun either way.
2023 is the goal. But a lot can change in 3 years, maybe they’ll grow up to be FunSpot people.

Love the direction they seem to going if all these rumors are true. Hopefully it’s executed well.
Me too. I wanted them to expand beyond what we’ve seen and that’s what these rumors all are. Beyond seeing George’s show brought to life, this is the direction I wanted most from them. Hope it’s true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter