News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a random thought...Can we make a separate thread for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge pictures or put them in a spoiler now? I’m only asking since I’m someone that can’t see it until it opens at Walt Disney World two months later and I would like to be as surprised as possible.

oops sorry - there is already the entire SubForum for Glaxy's Edge - I did put it there as well

I updated the post to put the photo in Spoilers

I have no idea when we will get to see it in person (2020 at the earliest) so no way I can avoid seeing anything until then

This is just a random thought...Can we make a separate thread for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge pictures or put them in a spoiler now? I’m only asking since I’m someone that can’t see it until it opens at Walt Disney World two months later and I would like to be as surprised as possible.
We have an entire subforum for SWGE.

oops sorry - there is already the entire SubForum for Glaxy's Edge - I did put it there as well

I updated the post to put the photo in Spoilers

I have no idea when we will get to see it in person (2020 at the earliest) so no way I can avoid seeing anything until then

Yes lets please not make spoiler tags a thing on construction progress photos here...

I would've missed that photo if it wasn't quoted lower in the page, but its up to Rteetz.

I’m sure they know what there doing and they’ll make plenty of money at these price points, but looks like this lifelong Star Wars fan will be keeping their wallet closed inside GE, other than maybe a coke bottle. I probably never really expected the lightsaber to be in my price range at this age but I was thinking $150 would be the absolute ceiling. And $40 for a Ewok or porg mug? I’ll wait til I see them but doesn’t sound too exciting. I’m sure they don’t want every kid running around with a lightsaber, but I do like that at Universal the wands are at least affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter