News Round Up 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really eager to see what Tomorrowland is going to look like once this is finally built. I can't imagine they wouldn't do some other facelifting in that land too.

The concept art definitely gave the feel of a "Tron miniland" or facelift to at least that part with the plaza out front and the Tron building sort of fitting with Space Mountain. Big variable is the speedway as if they don't update it, it will stand out like a sore thumb but if they do update it to have similar look it could really tie the whole area together

Don't you mean discovered on Discovery Island ?? :rolleyes1:stir:

2467db5bd783b59a92a988951d3a72a31fb995afr1-268-268_00.gif

It's funny how Disney started on this remake train with Cinderella and BatB doing EXACT remakes of the originals (or at least 90% identical). Now Aladdin is doing it, and everyone seems against it. Wonder why?
I liked both of those remakes. They had a bit of a different feel. It’s not that I’m against Aladdin because it’s the same it’s because it doesn’t feel very disney to me.

It's funny how Disney started on this remake train with Cinderella and BatB doing EXACT remakes of the originals (or at least 90% identical). Now Aladdin is doing it, and everyone seems against it. Wonder why?

of the remakes so far Cinderella has been my favorite, partly because it had just enough changes/wrinkles to make it interesting without totally altering the plot

Hopefully Aladdin goes that route

I wasn't really a fan of either one. Cinderella made a little more sense since the original came out 65 years before the remake, and a slightly more modern take can make it more relate-able. Still, if I want to watch a Cinderella movie it'll be Ever After.
Remaking a 20ish year old movie doesn't make nearly as much sense to me. Especially when they butcher the songs with autotune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter