News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

But being told you'll be split up doesn't change why they made the line in the first place. The single riders line is not about splitting up groups, that's merely an outcome. They made the singles line to fill the rides more often and operate closer to max throughput. They are making this doubles line to also fill the ride more often to operate closer to max throughput. They both fill empty space as their primary purpose.
And I guarantee groups will be split up using this line as well. If the line is shorter a group of 4 may get in this line instead and ride as 2 groups of 2.
I know I'm a little late to this discussion, but if this saves wait time it will become the new "hot" advice. Have your group of 8 approach the line in groups of 2 and use this trick to save time...next thing you know this line will be as long as the standby line...

After 13 years, it is finally happening!! Guess I'm stopping by DS next weekend after all. :)

tenor.gif

Also just wanted to add the link of the official press release of the new expansion http://www.olc.co.jp/en/news/news_tdr/20181206_01e/main/0/link/20181206_01e.pdf

Some notes from press release about expansion:
-Expansion opens in Spring 2020
-Entire expansion is 47,000m^2
-Entire Expansion costs 75 Billion Japanese yen
-"Enchanted Tale of Beauty and the Beast" is the attractions name
-"The Happy Ride with Baymax" is Big Hero 6 attraction name (same ride as Mator's and Alien saucers)
-"Fantasyland Forest Theater" theater's name

TV News

The next installment of TCM's Treasures from the Disney Vault has been announced for Tuesday, December 18.
http://www.tcm.com/disney/

All times in Eastern:

8:00pm - Double Dribble (1946 - Goofy animated short)
8:05pm - The Absent-Minded Professor (1961)
10:00pm - Son of Flubber (1963)
12:00am - The World's Greatest Athlete (1973)
2:00am - The Olympic Champ (1942 - Goofy animated short)
2:05am - The Strongest Man in the World (1975)
4:00am - How to Play Football (1944 - Goofy animated short)
4:05am - Gus (1976)

Meh, I could care less about sports and any sports-themed films. I'll tune in for the Flubber movies and the Goofy shorts (and maybe Gus, lol).

After 13 years, it is finally happening!! Guess I'm stopping by DS next weekend after all. :)

I'm just concerned after all these years can anything live up to that hype level? ... the game-play of the older games doesn't hold up so well when compared to more modern titles. I don't have a PS4 Pro yet, so I'm currently planning on getting one of the KHIII limited edition PS4 Pros ... there's no US pre-order info yet, but it's been mentioned that it will be coming to the States.

you
Umm, does anyone know how you go about getting things deleted from the Internet? If my wife sees that, there's no way I'm getting out of taking her to Tokyo Disneyland! :scared:
you need to write the Admins of the internet. They will then take a magnet to the server that holds all info related to this. They may require payment in crypto currency though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts