News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes - it's true. But also Cameron has almost made entirely hugely successful (and mostly quite good) movies...so I hate to assume new Avatar movies will fail.

One thing that gets very little mention is that they are actually only shooting two of the movies, and then depending on how those first two go they shoot the other two.[/QUOTE]

I don't think the Avatar movies will fail.

His movies have definitely been successful, and I wouldn't classify then as bad, but at the same time I've always felt that his stories are so simple.

They are just too predictable to me. Visually stunning, sure, but story-wise...I'm not so sure.

I had to unfriend alot of nerd FB pages like nerdist. They can't keep spoilers out of their headlines. I don't get to see avengers until Friday since I have a 5 year old's bedtime.

I know Cameron usually makes good movies, but the new Avatar movies scare me. Usually, adding kids as a central focus to movies that were adult oriented in the past does not work. Examples: Zorro and The Mummy, maybe not everyone enjoyed those movies but I did, until they added kids to the sequels.

NEWS

Free Dining Announced:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/walt-disney-world-free-dining-promotion-announced-for-2018/

Stays between August 20th to September 29th, November 24th to November 27th, and December 7th to December 23rd

Must buy non-discounted Walt Disney World Resort hotel and ticket package. The package must be at least a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package with a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option.

This promotion must be booked by July 7, 2018.

Following resorts are EXCLUDED:

Value

Moderate

Deluxe/Villas

Anyone know off hand how this compares to last year? We’re the same resorts excluded?

NEWS

Free Dining Announced:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/walt-disney-world-free-dining-promotion-announced-for-2018/

Stays between August 20th to September 29th, November 24th to November 27th, and December 7th to December 23rd

Must buy non-discounted Walt Disney World Resort hotel and ticket package. The package must be at least a 5-night/6-day Magic Your Way package with a Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus Option.

This promotion must be booked by July 7, 2018.

Following resorts are EXCLUDED:

Value

Moderate

Deluxe/Villas

Ok, time to ask for the whereabouts of the "group" lists for big groups/events coming to WDW. Looks like the week after Thanksgiving is a free dining week then it takes one week off the first of December then back on. We just happen to be going the one week inbetween. This tells me something is going on that week. Anybody have a clue or can point me to the list? TIA

Ok, time to ask for the whereabouts of the "group" lists for big groups/events coming to WDW. Looks like the week after Thanksgiving is a free dining week then it takes one week off the first of December then back on. We just happen to be going the one week inbetween. This tells me something is going on that week. Anybody have a clue or can point me to the list? TIA
Pop Warner week is the first week in December. We went year before last. It was fine. DHS got a little crowded in the afternoons, especially later in the week. Didn't even notice the rest of the weekdays.

That’s Pop Warner week. We went that week in 2016. It’s not the nightmare a lot of people make it out to be, or at least wasn’t in our experience.

That’s Pop Warner week. We went that week in 2016. It’s not the nightmare a lot of people make it out to be, or at least wasn’t in our experience.

but it probably will influence where we stay.....Anybody know the resorts all the Pop Warner kids are scheduled to stay at this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter