News from AAA about CBR

wolf11

Earning My Ears
Hey all, well my family and I had gone thru AAA for our trip to CBR in November and they called us yesterday to let us know the news. The AAA girl offered us POR, POFQ or COR. We chose to move to Port Orleans Riverside. I was wondering if anyone had any pics or info on this? I had my heart set on CBR but i guess I will have to research this new resort now!!
I was surprised how quick they called since our ressie isn't until November.

Thanks!

LOL. We stayed there the end of May and were surprised how much we didn't like it. ;)
Just shows it's all a matter of personal taste.
Have a great trip. :)

IMHO POFQ is the nicer of the two. It's smaller, and just has a very intimate feeling to it. I would much rather stay there than CBR, which IMHO looks very run down in recent years, and is desperately in need of a major renovation.

Anne

Thanks for the pics, it looks very pretty. I guess it will have to do, it's not like we were given a whole lotta choices.

:)

I hadn't been to CBR since it opened until April this year. I found the resort to be lovely and the only thing I didn't like was the food court. I don't like the selection they have . I think the addition of the restaurant will be a nice touch for the OPR. The room was larger than the PO rooms and was designed to accomodate a family better. I still don't think I can go there without getting two rooms but I just think my family is spoiled. I can't sleep in a double bed with my DH anymore. He moves too much and its annoying. The beach area of the CBR is very nice if they could add a few more Palm trees I would like it better. When we are no longer traveling as a group of 4 I think I would choose CBR over POR. Both however are very nice resorts. I just like the Island theme more than Gone With the Wind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter