Newly engaged and just called DFTW for consultation. Any Advice?

JirehChi

Earning My Ears
I've been watching these forums since I was a teenager and now I finally get to join. Yay!

I just called DFTW this morning for a consultation. We're planning for a wedding in Disneyland for about <100 people in late 2019 or early 2020.

I'd like to know if anyone has any advice or experiences to share. It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
Thank you lurkyloo! I'm a big fan of your blog. Does your book have any information that could help me plan for Disneyland?

Thank you lurkyloo! I'm a big fan of your blog. Does your book have any information that could help me plan for Disneyland?

Hey, thanks! So my book focuses just on Walt Disney World weddings because they are so different from regular weddings and even Disneyland weddings. At Disneyland, the process is much more like planning a hotel wedding in the "real world" and, from what all my podcast guests have said, much simpler than planning at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter