Newly diagnosed Celiac, need help planning

Following celiac . Love GF Mickey’s waffles.

We just came back Saturday night from WDW and my 19yo that has Celiac Disease said the GF Mickey/Character waffles were horrible this time. She thought at first they were possibly just undercooked, but when she tried them again at another place, they tasted the same. She was so disappointed. Previously she had loved them.

We just came back Saturday night from WDW and my 19yo that has Celiac Disease said the GF Mickey/Character waffles were horrible this time. She thought at first they were possibly just undercooked, but when she tried them again at another place, they tasted the same. She was so disappointed. Previously she had loved them.
That's really disappointing to hear. What restaurants did she eat at? I would email Disney and ask if they changed the mix at those restaurants. It would be good info to pass on to others.

Just got back Saturday from a trip with a daughter with celiac. She went the entire week without being glutened. One tool that was useful was the app Gluten Free Disney Dining. The advice was only as current as people put up new information, but it was very helpful in deciding what places to pursue. Her favorite options were the GF pasta at Mama Melrose and the GF chocolate cake at Coral Reef.

Almost forgot. My daughter would like to live at Erin Mckenna's. It is a bakery in Disney Springs which has all allergen free options. We went our first day and returned to DS twice more just to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter