Newer Mickey Mouse cartoons

Bill007

Mouseketeer
Okay, I admit defeat. At first I thought I would really dislike the newer MM cartoons that were made around 2013 but I find I really enjoy them. The style of animation is not at all like the originals but it still works. In fact for the type of humor used I think the style works great. Does anyone know if they are still aired? I have a DVD that has 19 of the shorts on it and I was wondering if there are more that just haven't been released yet. (Not including the holiday ones).

Yeah, I wasn't initially thrilled with the art style, but I love the shorts so much. They show so much love for Disney too, with scenes taking place at Disneyland or with references to the parks, old cartoons and characters, etc. They're amazing!

They still release new ones from time to time (they showed an all-new one a couple of weeks ago). I recently watched them all on the Disney Now app, but I think you have to have a cable provider with Disney Channel to watch them there. There are way more than 19! There are also two 30 minute specials for Halloween and Christmas.

Yeah, I wasn't initially thrilled with the art style, but I love the shorts so much. They show so much love for Disney too, with scenes taking place at Disneyland or with references to the parks, old cartoons and characters, etc. They're amazing!

They still release new ones from time to time (they showed an all-new one a couple of weeks ago). I recently watched them all on the Disney Now app, but I think you have to have a cable provider with Disney Channel to watch them there. There are way more than 19! There are also two 30 minute specials for Halloween and Christmas.
Thanks. Yes, I do have the Disney channel, I guess I'll just have to check around the programming schedule and see when they air.

Thanks. Yes, I do have the Disney channel, I guess I'll just have to check around the programming schedule and see when they air.

They come on at weird times and are not very consistent. Use the Disney Now app or website. They are all on there, ready to watch. Sign in with your cable provider and you are all set!

They come on at weird times and are not very consistent. Use the Disney Now app or website. They are all on there, ready to watch. Sign in with your cable provider and you are all set!
Thanks. I'll give it a try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!