Newbie question: does this have value?

PCVH

Earning My Ears
Dear forum,

newbie question: I've got two booklets from Disney Land or World, purchased in 1970, and given their really quite excellent condition (or so I suspect, given their age), I was wondering if you feel they have any value.

Any feedback appreciated!

Thank you kindly,

Paul

Dear forum,

newbie question: I've got two booklets from Disney Land or World, purchased in 1970, and given their really quite excellent condition (or so I suspect, given their age), I was wondering if you feel they have any value.

Any feedback appreciated!

Thank you kindly,

Paul
From the covers, they are both obviously from Disneyland. So that might help you in your pricing search.

Someone is currently trying to sell the Pitates of the Caribbean one for $298.00. Not saying that is what it is worth, but watch and see if it sells, then you'll know.

Thanks, I'm looking to sell so I think I'll try eBay, though I doubt that price is very realistic:)

Kind regards, Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!