Newbie Here - Which Loops Are Premium and Which Are Preferred?

MilwaukeeMom

Mouseketeer
I am making a reservation and wondered which loops are premium and preferred. I found a map which indicated the “preferred” loops are 100, 200, and 300. They are located near Pioneer Hall which would seem to be ideal for us. But they are cheaper than a “premium” site. I guess my question is, if I want to be near Pioneer Hall, would I book a premium or preferred site? Also, why wouldn’t I pay more to be near Pioneer Hall? Any problems there? Thanks for any replies

Preferred are less expensive because they have a smaller paved surface and offer a tent (dirt) pad. As such they are not all capable of handling the biggest rv's and trailers. Premiums can handle the biggest RVs and trailers and have a bigger, all-paved surface. So the size of one's rig is a consideration in Preferred-vs-Premium. They are also generally easier to back into.

Also, Premium loops across the street from the Preferred like 400 and 700 could also be considered "close" to Pioneer Hall.

Bama Ed

PS - :welcome: to the DIS Camping Board :disrocks:

Welcome to the camping board.
Premium loops are 400 - 1400. They are typically longer and wider all paved. 100 -300- are typically shorter and narrower than the premium. They also have a crushed shell pad at the back. If you don't have a HUGE camper then preferred are perfect to be closer to Pioneer Hall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter