Newbie here from Washington State

Ritaroo

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon all...

My name is Rita and I just found this board. My husband and I are headed to Florida early December for a cruise, and since we're going to be in Florida we decided to go a couple of days early and fly into Orlando and spend one day at DW. Not long enough I understand, but it was a matter is available time away from work as well as $$. We've been to Disneyland and covered everything we wanted to, rode everything we wanted to in one full day. I know that DW is much much larger than DL, but our big focus are rides... Which leads me to my questions.

We have 1 day single park tickets...if we need to pick one park, which seems to be more adult ride focused, if any.

I'm aware that we can upgrade to a park hopper, but does that have to be done BEFORE we go to the park, or can you upgrade after you have entered one of the parks?

We're going with the mindset that we'll see everything that we can in the time we have and be good with that. I guess my biggest questions are...is one park better than the other and do you have to upgrade to hopper before you initially check in, or if you don't, but part way thru the day you decide you'd like to, can you?

I'm going to be busy reading these threads!! Thanks all!!
Rita

Hi Rita! I'm Holli and I'm also new to the boards. Although, I am not new to the Disney parks.

•I believe you can upgrade your tickets before you enter the park but not after you have entered the park.
• Since you have done all of the classic Disney rides at Disneyland, I would skip the Magic Kingdom and go to Animal Kingdom or Epcot. I think both of those are good one day parks. I still think that Hollywood Studios is going to be a half a day park even with TSL. However, HS is where you'll find 2 awesome adult rides: Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster. If you wanted to go to the MK, I would get the xmas party ticket. The rides are practically walk-ons and u can get a lot done in 8-9 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!